Saturday 14 March 2009

Sketch 2009 #7; Torn Trios

A torn edge threesome and a trio of circles for this sketch. I hope you have a ripping good time with this one.
The usual stuff applies about leaving a message, the links list, giving credit etc
My card
is finally done: Papers are Fancy Pants Key Lime Pie

ps
. Jackie and Gez have been busy making cards using older sketches as well as the more recent ones (thanks, you two!) - so do scroll down the links list to find them - they've made some great cards, it would be a shame to miss seeing them. :)

13 comments:

Hazel said...

I love this one, Kathy (so many I now have on my list!) I love torn paper. Look forward to seeing your card. x

Karen said...

Oh I do like this one...it has a look of a landscape to it! Will certainly be giving this one a go X

Karen said...

oooo thats a gorgeous card using this sketch Kathy...really girly X

Di said...

Ooo torn paper, one of my faves, I must try to make time to do this one x

Jo Austin said...

I've done mine.. it's here.

http://joaustin.blogspot.com/2009/03/and-just-few-more.html

Nancy Sanders said...

WOW!!! Beautiful card. I couldn't come up with anything for this challenge. Now I am inspired thanks to you. Thanks for checking out my card and your kind comments.

Enfys said...

Love this one Kathy, the papers are wonderful and the design is brilliant.
hugs
En x

Jackie said...

Still catching up, as usual. ;) Great sketch. Here’s my entry

Beth said...

Love this Kathy. I immediately thought of hills and mountains and am going make a concerted effort to do this. Lovely. XX

Juhi said...

this is soooooooo pretty!! fab color combo.....the torn edges look great, I have also used torn edges in my cards, but they were not so uneven, this is a brilliant idea....

Karen said...

I have made a new home card using this sketch. Thanks Kathy for the inspiration hon! X

You can find it here!

Janice said...

Hey there Kathy, I made a card with this sketch, you can see it HERE

Janice said...

Having taken ages to get round to doing this sketch, I've now done another one - turned it around this time. You can see it HERE