Wednesday 1 April 2009

Sketch 2009 #8: Circles, Wiggly Bits & Candy!


I've been a bit slow to add a new sketch, but I hope this one
will prove nice and easy to work with.


I've got an idea for my card, but just haven't got round to amking it yet.
Nothing new there then. I'll add it here as soon as....

If you do make something using this sketch, please let me know so I can come and see - and add you to the links list too.

We're crawling towards 1000 visitors to the Sketch File which is fab - I think there'll have to be a little Blog Candy prize on offer during the time this sketch is at the top of the blog.

Make a card using this sketch, let me know where I can see it and I'll put your name in the "virtual hat" - not sure what the prize will be yet, mind, but I'll come up with something!

As usual, I'd be grateful if you tell people where you found the sketch if you use it.

Please join in, I always look forward to seeing what my fellow crafters make using the sketches.

10 comments:

Jo Austin said...

I'm done.. that was quick off the mark!

Just uploading to my blog here..

www.joaustin.blogspot.com

Marlou McAlees said...

your sketches are fabulous Kathy and im admiring your gorgeous cards :) ♥

tiggertastic said...

so many lovely sketches and fantastic cards from them as well, your work is fantastic

wishing you a enjoyable weekend.

Sarah x

Jackie said...

nice one Cyril :) Done this one too!
Here’s my entry

Janice said...

I've combined your sketch with another challenge on blog HERE

Karen said...

This is a lovely sketch to work with Kathy, thank you hon XXX

Mine is on my blog here!

Nick said...

AS usual Kathy I love the sketch!
here’s mine

Gez Butterworth said...

Hi Kathy! I'm not sure if I left a comment in the right place & I forgot to leave my link - Sorry!

You can see my card HereThanks for looking. Gez. xx

Traceyr said...

Hi Kathy I know I am very late but I have put my card on my blog.

Thanks. :)

Traceyr said...

Sorry forgot to leave a link
here