Thursday 1 April 2010

April '10: On the Borderline

New month, new sketch.  I hope you'll be inspired to get creative with this one.

 This is my (very) bright take on the sketch.   You can be more subtle with your projects - or you could be even louder if you like - as usual, anything goes!

 I hope you'll enjoy working with this sketch, it's free to use for any project - all I ask is that you give due credit and point people to where you found it.
Please come back and let me know where I can see what you make - if you do, I'll add your card/project to my links list so that other people can see it too

8 comments:

Mandy said...

beautiful beautiful card! love the colours and your little image is just gorgeous, her flowery rain coat and little umbrella, just adorable!

{{hugs}}mandyxx

Twiglet said...

Very appropriate for our changeable weather too! Happy Easter. - Jo

Kate said...

Lovely card. I've had a play, sort of tipped it over and changed the main element a bit, hope that's OK? It's on my blog here.

** Kate **

Lynda said...

I really enjoyed using your sketch Kathy - hope you like my card!

Love Lynda xxx

Jackie said...

At last I've managed to complete my card for your sketch.
Here’s my entry
I really must try to find the time to pay your blog a visit and savour all the deliciousness :) Somone keeps pinching my time!

Unknown said...

Hi Kathy.

I've scheduled a post for 12:30 Monday 10th May to include February, March and April sketches.

May is on my list of things to do.

Hugs,
xx

Spyder said...

You have some fabulous cards, I love this one!!

(Lyn))

Kathy said...

love the flowers on this card