Tuesday 7 June 2011

June 2011 - A Square Dance

Welcome to the new Sketch File layout idea for June. We hope this will bring a spark of inspiration to all you creative people out there.  
 Use it for anything you like -  a scrapbook page, a card, a book cover or anything else you fancy - doesn't even have to be a papercraft project - anything goes here, as long as it gets you crafting then we're happy!
To add to the fun, you can twist it, shrink it or even squeeze it - just please USE IT!

Leave us a link and we'll come by to see what you've made - and remember we still have our lovely Blog Candy on offerl make something with the May or June sketches to qualify for the draw - make something for each sketch and you DOUBLE your chance of winning this bundle of crafting luciousness, kindly donated by our very own Jackie

There'll be more projects to see throughout the month so add us to your blog reading list so you don't miss out on anything new popping up on The Sketch File.

We'd really love to see more people joining in and using the sketches, so please post a link on your blog and send your readers our way!

Here's the first of our projects using the June Square Dance Sketch


Don't forget to pop in again soon to see what's new on The Sketch File!
Happy Crafting!


6 comments:

Kaz said...

That's a fab card and a fab sketch Kathy xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Oooh BEAUTIFUL card Kathy. What a great sketch. :)

I so love all your sketches Kathy & look forward to having a catch up when my little one starts school in September.. I've got this vision of lots of spare time!!!

Thanks for sharing.xx

Craftbugmum said...

Oh Kathy such a super challenge enjoyed it so much. I've made two to share but I'm sure there will be many more too comes.
Hugs
Fi xx

Lythan said...

about time I joined in. You'll have to scroll down for mine (after deleting my bad link - sorry) as I had to hide it from facebook

Anonymous said...

OH COOL! Great sketch! I have made my card Square hope that is ok!! thanks for an awesome sketch! and great to find your Challenge via Debs's blog - http://handcraftedespeciallyforyou.blogspot.com/2011/06/celebrate-in-stile.html

hugs Samantha :)

Clare said...

Fantastic sketch, I love everything about it! In fact I might just put my laptop to sleep and make a card ;)