Sunday 12 April 2009

Candy News

The closing date for this piece of blog candy will be 6pm (UK time) next Friday 17th April, and then I'll draw up the list and do the draw for a winner.

Just a few little sneak peeks of the prize I'm making for the winner:


If you'd to get your hands on this prize you'll have to do more than just leave a message -to be in with a chance of winning this prize you need to make a card following the sketch below, then leave a message to tell me where I can see it. Only then will your name go into my Virtual Fedora.
Here's the sletch - you've still got plenty of time to have a go and everyone who does is in with an equal chance of winning the prize. I might even get round to making a card myself and then I can put my own name in that hat too lol
Good luck

2 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

I've tried out your new sketch Kathy & I love it!! Took a bit of thinking tho (not being a card maker!) but I had so much fun - hope it counts! Gez. xx

Anonymous said...

Sorry, i made a card for the sketch but because my pc was done i haven't been able to post it. But i just did today, if you go on my blog you will see it, just tell me what you think, thanks
Pat xx